Saturday, April 11, 2015

Purina Smiley 360

Review Time!!

Oh how I enjoy doing this kind of stuff it is so exciting for me and my family let me tell you, why do you ask that I enjoy doing this well I love trying new things for one and for to I love to see what I can experience out of something new persay so therefor I am a very happy camper when it comes to doing such things.

So lets begin shall we? Well as you all know I have my kiddos (cats and dogs) this time around my big ol baby she got to try something shes my 2nd to my oldest shes my world shes such a good girl (Dog) I do not have kids of my own so therefor I have pets I guess you could say I am a fur momma well with that being said lets get this out shall we recently I got a email from Smiley360 if you do not know what that is please go HERE and read about it and then go HERE and you can see a recent review I did for them I am also waiting to try another product review with them but HERE you can see what it will be about it is in my opinion always good to get to try things for free I just love trying new things but then again like I said it is always good to have someone else give a honest opinion instead of just seeing a commercial and those people could very easily be getting paid to basically lie and things and it not be the truth per say.

Anyways, onto the review so we got this product and I took it out to my dog and let me tell you now she instantly sniffed it and went crazy eating it she loved it I mean really loved it she normally eats the yellow bag of Pedigree its about 22 bucks for a 40 pound bag of dog food but now this on the other hand  I really truly do believe this is going to be her new favorite food so therefor I do believe I am going to stick to this a bit.

I am very thankful for Smiley360 I have tried a few different campaigns and gotten things for free and now a lifelong buyer of many items that I never knew existed..

Also be sure to check out this LINK


No comments:

Post a Comment