Tuesday, February 24, 2015

DYI (Do It Yourself)

In here you will find some helpful hints that I do at my house or that I will be doing in my house they are like DIY tips or ways to make things for you to use around your house.




A container with an airtight lid (I use a 2QT food storage bowl w/screw on lid)
4-6 sponges (I use small, thin, cheap ones)
2 cups fabric softener (any brand/’flavor’)
4-5 cups water

Gently stir fabric softener and water together in container ..add sponges and put on lid to leave soak.
To Use: squeeze out 1 sponge and put it in the dryer with your load of wet clothes ..when clothes are dry, put the sponge back into the container of mix.

Results: EXACTLY the same as using the expensive dryer sheets that get thrown away!!!!!

Refill container as needed ..but that won’t be very often at all …MAYBE twice a year or less!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment