Saturday, February 28, 2015

Welcome Aboard

Well I am a happy camper woot woot, I checked the mail today and I am very happy to announce I got some goodies in the mail yay me huh? Well are you all ready to see I know it is not at all much compared to what others get but I am just starting out, I just started this the day that I started my blog so we shall see where this leads me shall we?


First things first this is a coupon for a free snickers bar I entered to win it here at this link 
Click Here however it just ended I just looked and it ended last night so congrats if you have entered they will be mailing out the coupons and prizes soon I am sure as you see I just won mine, I did however enter every single day.  I am very sorry about that.


 Second of all as you see is bracelets from Budweiser how did I get them I am sure you are wondering well the way that I got them was I emailed them themselves and told them how that they was my drink of choice (however I do not drink) but I wanted to see if they would send me something just for giggles so I have sat these to the side for a giveaway that I will later have. 
Click Here to use there contact form or Click here to email them.


 And then here is a picture of both of my first mailings.




I just want to tell you all also if you are not following me please be sure that you do follow me because when I do start doing giveaways and such I will not have people entering that is not following me I have a list of those that are currently following me so I know who is and who is not.
Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this. I hope you have a wonderful day and Blessed Be.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much well that is all you will find on my blog is honesty and reviews!! If you are not already please follow my blog!!

    ReplyDelete