Thursday, March 5, 2015

Glade Peony & Cherry

Hello ladies and gentleman. 
Hope you are doing good today, I am doing good myself just enjoying some of this lovely weather we are having today it so far is pretty cold here where I am at in the south we have some snow and it is still coming down, I do hope that you are doing well as can be and if you are in this snow I do hope that you are staying warm as you can be.

Anyways so yesterday the lovely USPS left me a goodie so I am going to be reviewing it for you so that you can see it yourself and things. 
So I am big candle lover, as I am sure someone else out there can relate to myself.

So this candle is from Glade I have to say as soon as I opened up the box I was smacked by this smell and let me tell you that it smells oh so good it is perfumery for those that may not like it the smell is very strong. However I do like it very much so, when I lite it made my house instantly smell as good as well it is a new scent by Glade it is Blooming Peony & Cherry smell my husband to as well enjoyed it to he said it was strong (he does not like strong scents like I do) but he did say it smelt nice. 
You can go here to Glade's Website to see the things they have and sign up for there coupons or possibly get free items when they send you a email and get it. It is how I got this one.
Okay so here you will see a picture of it.


From my house to your house have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment