Monday, February 23, 2015

About The Blog & Owner

Hey Y'all



Welcome to comment on anything I write just treat me as the blog owner with some respect not saying you won't but just be nice and remember God Loves You!!

I am the only person on this blog as of right now, I am a southern belle, so you know what that means don'tcha I sometimes talk southern haha I ain't at all ashamed to say it the way that it sounds either, I am very well educated however I am a bit of a country girl.

I am a 30ish female from the South, happily married. Recently I have started living my life in a different standpoint such as living more frugal as life has been a struggle for us and I wish to become more aware of ways on how to save money and such also I have decided I wanted to do this blog, however it is going to be a miscellaneous blog I am doing this because I wish to help others out there get to enjoy things that I do and possibly get to find a great item of their choice, all my reviews and wording on things are MY personal views and are not to be pressured into something that they are not, if I get something and I do not like it I will personally tell it however I will not attack a company because of it like I said it is MY views and MY opinions on such matters.
You will also be getting a glimpse inside of my life and everything in between the good the bad the ugly however I will not be nothing other than myself if you can not understand that then I am very sorry.
 This blog was started on February 23rd 2015. If you have any questions or any suggestions please do not make a comment on the blog click the contact me button and send me it that way.
Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog and hopefully it will benefit you in someway shape or form.

I am a Christian…but not the Bible thumping overly critical judging kind. Just a child of God trying to live life who messes up a whole lot but it’s all good bc I am forgiven.

Sometimes I cuss.



No comments:

Post a Comment