Monday, March 16, 2015

Smiley 360 SweetTarts Soft&Chewy Ropes

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
Hope you all are doing good, everything is going great around here where I am I wanted to bring you a item that I recently received in the mail it is from Smiley360 I just recently joined this site and have to say that I really am impressed with this site it is a awesome site you get to try various different products if you are eligible and then people like me get to come and give you our thoughts and share the way that we experience them and so on so it is a pretty neat site in my opinion so here goes.


So as you see here it come in a nice little package and there is 2 different packages one is a smaller one and one is a much bigger one I also got a sticker with it and a little paper telling me about the product itself, now to tell you about these I tried them and so did my s/o we both are really big time candy eaters so we did however really like them my s/o said that he was not sure if at first he would like them or not however he said he really did like them and he does recommend them to anyone that likes SweetTarts they are sweet but got a small stint of tangyness to them. I myself love them and could eat many more if it was left up to me laughs.

I am not sure if you can purchase these at Walmart or where but I will be on the look out and I will come back and apply a update to my post here when I do see them so that you all know if you can or can not the reason I say Walmart is because of the fact that we live in a relativity small town so therefor it is the biggest store that I can compare it to as such. We got these free of charge to try I thought that was very awesome cause I love trying new things.


By the way if you wish to find Smiley 360 you can go here to find them on Facebook you can follow them on Twitter and go to there actual Website 
I will make a post next about how you sign up with Smiley360 so that you know how to do so.

Have a wonderful blessed day God Bless you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment