Monday, March 16, 2015

How To Smiley360

So as I said in my previous post I am going to show you how to sign up with the site known as Smiley360 so here goes lets try this I have never made a step by step so hopefully this will help people who wants to sign up.


Have you ever even heard of Smiley360?

If not it is a site that allows you to try products for free 100% in exchange for your willingness to tell your friends and family about the product and what your experiences are with it.

Are you willing to do that? I know I sure am cause I want to let others know about the products that I have received from the companies and that means to also let you all as readers know my point of view on the items as well as letting you as my readers also know about it pretty neat if you ask me how now days we are getting so advanced in things such as the interwebs and things to.

Now to tell you how to get started doing this shall we?
First off when you go to Smiley360  
You will see a page that looks like this. 
1)You can sign up using your Facebook account, or Twitter account or even use your very own email account
2) You MUST confirm your email address and then you can log into it.

3) Fill out your profile


4) Go ahead and fill out the Mom survey and introduction as well, you will earn points doing so (I can not recall exactly how many points you will earn but you will earn some points doing so) Plus it will help the website know what more they can offer you to try products that are very much relevant to you, it took me maybe tops 15 minutes to fill out both of these parts of my profile.


5) In the Introductory Mission,  you can also grab your referral link you can earn points for people signing up with your link for the first 10 people who signs up and that is also active on there site.


6) Then, you need to go to the Dashboard again and fill out some of the survey's to see if you qualify for free product review opportunities (or "missions" as they like to call them)


7) If you are (like me) don't qualify for any of these opportunities available in my dashboard, make sure you are signed up to receive notifications when they are available cause they send them via email so I can not check my dashboard to see if they are for me or not.

8) If you qualify for free product testing opportunity, you'll receive a box in the mail or a package in the mail with the product and instructions card that is what tells you what your mission is.

Now how does it Smiley360 Work?

Once you've filled out your profile and qualified for a Mission (I.E Free product testing opportunity  you will receive it in the mail with the free product and instruction card. Be sure you follow the steps that it was telling you to follow and do what the Mission wants you to do.

1. Trying the product.

2. Sharing about the product and your experiences with your friends/family and on social media websites (Facebook, Twitter, your blog)

3. Participating in extra opportunities such as entering contests, reading more details about the product on a special site, sharing a coupon with friends, connecting, with a brand on Facebook and so on.


Is Smiley360 worth your time?
Well I just started so I would say yes of course it is very much worth it if you enjoy sharing your thoughts and opinions I know on my post where I reviewed my item it took me all of maybe 15 minutes max. in exchange of a free product

I thought that it was very generous. There is at last one full size product plus the extra package. Most products would value at a price that I would have to out-pocket and take a risk if I liked it or not so this way I got to try it per-say of so and then choose if I wish to keep purchasing it or not.

So if you like trying products and sharing about them with your friends, family and social media then I would definitely encourage you to sign up and get the ball rolling so that you can do so.

{Note: This was written in my words and how I word them I was not paid to write this in anyway shape or form if you want to read more about my disclosure policy please CLICK HERE }

No comments:

Post a Comment