Monday, April 20, 2015

Radha Beauty's Clearing Serum

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
Hope this find's you all doing good. I myself am doing pretty good, I just wanted to write  a post up for you all over a product that I received from over at BB this is a new site for me and so good so far, I love how they allow review people such as myself to do these kind of reviews (I hope it keeps up) I really am liking this site so far.

Anyways so I got this product on Friday and it is now Sunday (technically Monday) I have used it several times and I just love how it leaves my face feeling so fresh and so flawless feeling its like feeling of a baby's face if you know what I mean.

I have combination skin per say it is a mix between oily and dry so right in the middle persay and I really love how it is makes my skin feel its just the perfect amount of perfection if that makes sense.

I also read on the bottle that it has vitamin C in it which is good because that alone is good for the body also sometimes when I try new products my face tends to burn or itch this product did not do either one of those again a big plus for me I loved that about this product, I will be using this product til it is gone and then I will more then likely probably be purchasing more because I love the way it works lets see what else oh it dries so fast on my skin and I am sure it will on yours as well. 

As you see in the pictures it is a white type cream I didn't have to overdue it neither trust me maybe a small dime size will do the entire face. I am in total love with this product I can not express that enough.

Another plus in my eyes is it did not have a smell to it at all which again another total plus in my eyes.

There is also no dyes in it or parabens in it I read over this package through and through and trust me it is amazing I mean I can not express that enough..

So what are you waiting on go over to Amazon and purchase it now!! You will NOT be disappointed I know I sure am not.




Have a fantastic night and may God Bless You All.


No comments:

Post a Comment