Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Silk Cashew Milk Review (BzzAgent)

Hello ladies and gentlemen 
How are you?  I am doing good, I just wanted to do a quick review for you all over a product that was sent to me by BzzAgent, it is silks new milk flavor is cashew!!

Well a few different things I have noticed about this milk, it is okay don't get me wrong HOWEVER it is not really my favorite silk milk, why? well I am going to tell you it is really salty flavored not my favorite at all by any means I am a very strange person when it comes to salt, I do not salt anything if it already has salt on it that is plenty enough for me, I just have always been a very strange person when it comes to adding more salt to things and this I instantly could tell right off the bat and just smelling it that it had a salty taste to it, I even let my Mother try it and she to said she could tell the taste of salt in it and therefor it turned me totally away from this one, now don't get me wrong there is some silk milks out there that I do like such as the almond and the fruit protein one but this one just was not a happy product for me to say the least, however I am not by any means dogging anyone who does like this because we all have our own choices and preferences in silk milks and other things out there right? this is just my choice. 


Below is 2 pictures that I got from the internet (NO THEY ARE NOT MINE) however I did try to make some cookies with the silk milk cashew flavored and again not my favorite but we did drink it all and eat the cookies my husband did not either like the product.



I hope you have a good rest of the day and may God Bless each and every single one of you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment