Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Purina One SmallBlend

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen 
First off I want to say I am sorry for not being around the past week but it was only because I got down with a horrible virus and I was barely even able to get out of the bed so therefor I was sick pretty bad, then after I started getting better I come down with a huge killer toothache one of those that makes you sick to your stomach I called my local dentist they can not get me in to see them til the 13th of May so here I am sitting here dealing with it the best I possibly can it totally sucks if you have ever had one you know what I am talking about.

Anyways I wanted to bring you this new awesome cat food that I had received from Influenster I have been a member on this site for almost 2 years now I started it back on September 24th 2013 however never could figure it out (still am learning it) but hey I am always up for trying new products and allowing others to know what my honest review about the product is.

Now with that being said lets take a look at the pictures I have taken of this awesome product and yes I said awesome.

Lets start off talking about it shall we? Well as you see my cat was haunting me as I was taking the pictures she was patiently awaiting on it she to loves trying new things she was talking to me the entire time I was taking the pictures I love my little cat ham shes the apple of my eye.

Next off the texture of it was just like normal cat food however I was able to break it with my fingers easier then normal cat food (I tend to like to buy things that are soft for her teeth because after all she is getting old) we got her when she was just a kitten and that was back in 2003 shes spoiled rotten let me tell you if she wants your attention she will do almost anything and everything to get it.

Next off this is a awesome product because like it says it has that chicken and turkey flavor on it and my cat here she is just in love with that I have tried other brands many times before and went to friskies brand because of the price however I do believe this will be bought from here on out because she just loved it that much after she ate it she bathed and she went straight to sleep normally she does not do that, she was also more playful and energetic and everything I had not seen her act as such since she was younger before I got her fixed.




This sample that Influenster sent me is as you see just a little over 1 pound and 2 ounces.

Regardless I do hope you enjoyed my review and I hope you have a blessed day God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment