Friday, April 3, 2015

Smiley 360 Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant

Just me again ladies and gentlemen wanted to go over the new item I was approved to do so, I have not received this item yet but you know me as soon as I do get it I will be reviewing it within 72 hours tops. So here is how it went I checked my email I missed one of the other opportunities  which kinda sucks but it is okay I will have many more to try I am sure in the future so here goes this is what it looked like I seriously can not wait I love trying new things so be sure to look over the pictures so you know what it is that I am exactly getting. Pretty neat I think if you want my input and 

I am very excited to get to try it to, so we will do some before and after pictures for sure and I may do a small video if I can figure out how to do so on my camera (I have never done so) making a video that is. So lets hope I am able to figure that out if anything if it come down to it I will just be sure to take pictures and go over every single bit of the stuff and tell you all with as much details as I possibly can you all know how I am.

Feel free to click on the pictures to make them bigger so that you can read over them also you can click HERE and see it as well.




Take care and God Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment