Sunday, April 5, 2015

BzzAgent, Friskies, Black And Mild

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen 
How are you all doing today? I am doing good up a bit later then normal but just wanted to go ahead and get this blog out so you all can see goodies that I received in the mail yesterday (its after midnight here where I am) anyways with that being said lets do this shall we so you can see the goodies that I have gotten.

First off I played the wheel at Friskies and won 2 bags (travel sizes) of cat food (my cats love this food) it is the same kind that I get them often but I still wanted to play so that I could have these and donate them to my local animal shelter maybe or give them to someone that could really use them, like I said it is the normal kind of food that I normally feed my cats. So here is a picture of it, oh and you will also see the little toy that I won for them to and now one of my girls has her own little critter she carries around shes had this same little (baby) as I call it since as long as I have had her granted shes nearly almost 10 years old she will be 10 next month on the 16th she was around a year old when we adopted her from our local animal shelter it was in her cage when we picked her out. So you will see it its the blue baby we call it. I also got a dollar off bag times two mind you cause of the fact that both of the packages had one in each of them. The game on there site is currently over I am so sorry to mention as such.



Onto the next item I had played the game on Black & Mild (it is still going on) I have gotten a set of the cards there is a few other winnings I am waiting to get but I will review those when I receive them these cards are very nice and very sleek I have not opened them cause I may figure out to give them to someone as a goodie or may do something with them myself, however who knows I just am glad that I won a set of Bicycle cards. Here they are so that you can see them.


And now onto BzzAgent I have yet to try the Cashew Silk Milk but I did receive the coupons and recipes that they have given me I am going to hopefully go to the store and get some in the next couple of days and try it I can not wait I love silk milk and I am sure this one will be very good to. Here you can see it.


That is all the stuff that I have gotten in the mail today so therefor I hope you liked this post be sure to check back often as I post things and let you all know what it is that is going on.
Have a wonderful day everyone and God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment