Friday, March 20, 2015

BzzAgent Cashew Silk Soy Milk

Hey it's just me again and I have a post about BzzAgent granted I do not get approved for many of these and have been a member of there site since 2009 but when I do I get externally happy about it I just love trying new things if you know me then you know what I am talking about. Anyways, so I check my email and today it says that they have a current campaign going on so I thought well lets try this I aint going to get lucky enough to go in well low and behold I GOT APPROVED woohoo!!

Anyways I can not wait to get this and then let you all as my readers know how it was and stuff, I have had silk almond before but I just can't afford to buy the different kinds that they have. Now I get to try a new flavor I can not wait, I am sure I will like it I looove cashews anyways.

Anyways here is what it is on there website where I got approved.





I am so excited about it I just can not wait to try this wonderful product.

Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment