Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy 2015 Spring

Hello Ladies and Gentleman.
Hope you are doing good today, you know what today is don'tcha it is the weekend woohoo!!

I just wanted to share with you a few things that I have found today.
Not only that today is the first day of spring to woohoo!!
Do you have any plans now that it is spring and it is finally starting to get warmer?
I am hoping I will be able to earn some more prizes and share with you all where I get them from.



So I entered a sweepstakes and this is one of them that I won. You maybe wondering where I won this at right? Well I went to Freebies Shark I have provided it in the websites that is provided up top you can enter it as well. I can't wait to try these.


I will be posting my winnings and things as well from now on so you all can see things to and be able to see more blog posts from me I am not really sure what it is that they are going to send me but as soon as I get it I always post so you all can see them which in my eyes anytime you win something free or you find a coupon it is always rewarding in my eyes laughs.

Maybe I am the only one who enjoys checking my mailbox and be like woohoo I finally got something.

Anyways this is just the first one today that I have won so I will go ahead and go on a mission to find more oh wait I got to make a post about the new BzzAgent kit that I got approved for to.



No comments:

Post a Comment