Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Oxiclean and Etc

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen 
Hope you are doing good on this lovely Wednesday it is very nice here where I am at we are currently sitting at 79 degrees and the sun is shining oh so brightly to. 

I just wanted to bring you a blog post about my goodies that I have received in the mail today. 

So here goes are you ready? are you really ready?
The Oxiclean is a full size as you see the bottle is 26 loads (I have reviewed that already) CLICK HERE TO READ MORE however the powder Odor Blasters I have not tried yet I will be doing that very soon.


Now the picture below is Scentsy Thunderstruck scent 2 different Christian Bible material readings and last but not least it is 2 Full size samples by Aveeno.


So there you have it is my mail recap today. I hope you have a wonderful day and may God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment