Saturday, May 2, 2015

Oxiclean Review

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
How are you doing on this Sunny Sunday?? I am doing good sorry for not posting this today however I will tell you now this product is simply amazing I have seen it many times in the store but just was always hesitant to purchasing it but now I have to say it is in my top 5's so you are probably wondering what was my top 5's right? 

Well lets see there was the following as is.
Tide
Gain
Purex
Sun
And now OXICLEAN!!  However this would go above Sun because it is really that good but then again I do not know I just know those are my favorites haha. So how did I test this product you are probably wondering right? Well I did a normal load of laundry and used the little cap that it comes with (the lid) and used it in a regular size load of jeans (yes I said jeans) because that is usually what seems to be the most heavy duty thing you could possibly wash besides of course a comforter or a set of pillows or something (in my opinion) so I washed them because I had a few pair of jeans that the hubby had worn this week and they had oil stains on them so I thought what the heck why not try to see if it will bring the oil out well guess what IT DID I was so happy because gosh knows he goes through jeans like crazy. 

All and all I am very pleased with this product like I said at first I was a bit hesitant because I have never used it but I do have to say that it is totally worth it and everything there really is nothing bad to say about it, it makes a lot of bubbles so that to me is a good thing it also smells so fresh and clean it does not leave the clothes feeling anything other than soft and yes the jeans felt more soft than they felt before so therefor I was very happy with that result to.

Lets see if there is anything else I can say about this product OH IT IS AMAZING!! I AM TOTALLY INLOVE WITH IT!!


I am sure you can pick this up at just about anywhere I know I have seen it at my Walmart many times but then again I live in a medium sized town and that is about the bigger store that we have besides a few Dollar Generals and Family Dollars and a Dollar Tree. I am also sure that Amazon or Ebay or online stores would also have it.

So what are you waiting for go get you some!!

I hope you have a fantastic Sunday and May God Bless You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment