Saturday, May 2, 2015

LM Cigarettes

Hello Ladies And Gentlemen 
Its just me again so I am sitting here early this morning around 7:30 my time (eastern) and I saw in one of the groups I am in someone had said they won a few things this past week from this site so I thought well you know what I am starting to live frugal and things I will try it (I aint going to win) that was my first thoughts so I go over there and I register for a account and guess what, I won a $25.00 giftcard (visa) at that, so I think to myself well I can go ahead and do a blog post about it to share with you all the site and things, and when I get it I will be showing you all the proof of it anybody that knows me knows I am not one who believes things because of my past hurt and things so therefor if and when I get it I will be making a new post for you all to read and see that it is real and it is legit if I get it but for now here is the email that got sent to me.

So incase you are wondering where this giftcard is from go to Click Here and in the center of the page you will see it says in big letters Ticket To Taste and you click there and you scratch off with the coin that they have there.


I hope you have a wonderful Sunday and May God Bless You All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment