Thursday, April 30, 2015

Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen 
How are you doing today? I am doing good, I have a new review for you all woohoo I totally enjoy doing this as you all know to, well this time it is a bit different I can not show before and after pictures of this no matter how much I tried and turned off the flash on my camera (digital one) and my cell phone I even tried to do it with that it just totally was a fail and therefore it totally sucked so I guess you're just going to have to take my word for it haha so here goes.

I received this package in the mail from Smiley360 and I fell inlove with it let me tell you I have done the 7 day challenge like it told me to do and I am just in awe let me tell you okay so I get this kit like I said in the mail I got it oh last Monday and today is Thursday I still am at it but let me tell you this product is truly amazing I am usually a colegate girl but this arm and hammer stuff was just like mind blowing I am in love with it I can not stop saying that enough but it is true now as you see in the box there is a swirly tooth brush a tube of tooth paste and mouthwash (all are full sizes)  so what I had to do for 7 days is I brushed my teeth normally and used the mouthwash normally as well other than that nothing differently at all or anything so I am very impressed now the toothpaste I have never been one to use it if it has preproxide in it but this time I went on a limb because this does have that. The only thing that I did notice about the toothpaste and granted it could just be my teeth (because they are super sensitive) they did hurt me a little after using the toothpaste and mouthwash because like I said my teeth are super sensitive but I guess it is something I am going to have to go to the dentist over.

I am not sure about y'all but I am one who is terrified a lot about going to the dentist  I am not one who goes even to the doctor you figure even when I get sick unless I feel as I am dying then I refuse to go the hubby tells me all the time that I am a very strange cookie now however I admit the day after Christmas last year I went to the emergency room because I was so sick and I was not hardly eating or drinking anything so therefor I went to the emergency room only because the hubby told me that if I did not go he would carry me to the emergency room haha god love his heart huh? Anyways back to my review, so other than my teeth hurting me a little I totally recommend you getting these products from your local Wal-mart or drug store or somewhere they are totally worth it, thankfully Smiley360 give me these for free and I will definitely be purchasing these again in the very near future.



I hope you have a great rest of the night and may god bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment