Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Big news from the 2015 Nabisco NCAA® Snack Bracket Sweepstakes!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
I have always been a huge Nabisco fan the quality of their food has always been so good and so perfect never have I found a product that they make that I did not like I love all there stuff so I just decided to go on a whim and enter a contest not thinking I would win but I was wrong.

I can remember as a kid eating the as I always called them the round crackers and always sitting with my Grandpa in his lap eating round crackers and cheese or cheese whiz oh how I miss him so dearly but it is okay I eat the same thing like that as a kid I eat it now as a adult and if I ever have a child I will pass that tradition down to my kid(s). However my husband he now eats it and he says that as a kid he never did the same thing I did as a kid or a adult so therefor now he does it, we also love to eat it them in chilli.

Nabisco products are just our number one product in our home.

Just me again here with another blog post first off UPS come to the house and delivered me my previous blog post stuff and now Fedex showed up at my house around 4:30 pm my time I have to say I am really enjoying getting this stuff and getting to share with you all so with that being said lets begin shall we?

Now incase you can't tell what all is in this package let me break it down for you so that you can know what is in here shall we?

First off this is the email I had received from them back in April of 2015



  • First off the first thing that is in here is Nabisco products there was 12 packages and they where as is 4 small Nutter butter bites 4 Chips ahoy Mini's 4 Oreo minis 
  • There was a package of different recipe cards so that you can make different kinds of recipes
  • There is 5 foam full size fingers
  • There is 5 plastic whistles
  • 1 over- the-door basketball hoop
  • 5 mini basketballs 
  • A full size box of Triscuits 
  • A full size box of Ritz crackers.
This was a total shock I am so surprised I won something so amazing however I am very happy that I did, I woke up the hubby and showed him and he was just as surprised as I was giggles.

I had been waiting on this product to reach me as of April 7th 2015 it come so fast and quickly.




 I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you have a good rest of the evening May God Bless You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment