Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Sorry Everyone.

Hey Ladies and Gentlemen 
I just wanted to say sorry for my lack of posts lately this past few weeks have really been hard on me for various reasons this past week almost 2 I have been extremely sick and now my husband has caught whatever it was that I had so it sucks we both have been sick it all the sudden just hit me and my body was hurting all over then the next morning I woke up feeling like I had gotten hit by a truck it was rough let me tell you it was to the point I wanted to go to the emergency room I even told my husband Sunday morning that if it was not better I was going to go.

He now is sick and it is awful he said this morning his throat was hurting him and he felt very weak I hope he gets over it soon out of as long as I have known him he has only gotten sick 2 times.

I am really sorry readers that I have become sick I do hope you all are doing good and having a fantastic day I am going to go do some researching on couponing and then I believe I am going to try to do some work on finding companies that would work with a young blog as mine to possibly get to write reviews about. 

Have a great rest of the day and May God Bless Each And Every Single One Of You All!!


No comments:

Post a Comment