Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Hey Everyone!!

Hey Ladies and Gentlemen,
How are you doing? I am doing pretty good finally starting to get better thank God, anyways, enough of that I swear I do believe I have not been this sick in the longest time the last time I got this sick was back in December prior to that I could not even tell you when the last time I got this sick I know I am still a bit stopped up in my nose and a little bit of a cough still however nothing major like it was it is pouring the rain as I am typing this up they are saying we are going to have some serious storms, I really hope nothing bad comes into play. 

Anyways I got some goodies this is the first time I have gotten anything major lately and I am just super excited so are you ready to see it??

The first is a eye booster instant lash extension kit (Mascara and then of course you see the Oxiclean) I am so anxious to try these products both of them at that, I love Oxiclean period and the mascara hopefully will help my poor little lashes that I have that are barely not even noticeable. 
 Now this grill spatula it is very heavy duty when I got it the box no joke said 6 pounds in the first picture is with the flash off on my camera and as you see it comes with a flashlight and the 2nd picture is with the flash light on and then the 3rd picture you can see the flashlight to the right of it, I am totally digging this I can not wait til this summer to start up the grill and put it into use (I will make a post soon to let you all know how good it works)


I hope you all have a wonderful night May God Bless You All.

No comments:

Post a Comment