Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sweet Potato Chips Review.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen 

 Just me here again bringing you a review tonight over Hawaii sweet potato chips.
First off when I got these I was pretty hesitant after I tried one and let the hubby try one it was truly not the greatest experience however it's not to bad really the texture was great they where really crunchy.
I got 2 boxes of these.



Now if you look at the Nutrition facts.

They have 130 Calories
45 Calories from Fat
5 grams of Total Fat
1 gram from Saturated Fat
0 Grams from Trans fat
0 mg of Cholesterol 
35 mg of Sodium
22 of Total Carbohydrates
2 Dietary Fiber
1g of Sugar
0 grams of Protein

Now back to the review overall these was not at my favorite by any means nor did my hubby like them however we would be willing to try other kinds of there chips just because they may have something else that we liked.

Anyways enough on this review I hope you all have a wonderful night and May God Bless Each And Every One Of Y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment