Sunday, May 31, 2015

Radha Tea Tree Oil.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen 
This is another review and it is my last one tonight so with that being said lets do this shall we?

This is Radha Tea Tree Oil it has many different purposes but first I have a question for you all have you ever tried Tea Tree Oil at all? If so what did you use it for? What did it smell like to you?


I have not tried this yet but I am soon going to be trying it but I want to know what you all used it for? And what it smelled like to you? To me it smells sorta like Pinesol? Is this normal is that what it smelled like to you? I know I read somewhere online some use it for like crowsfeet and wrinkles around the eyes? Is this what you used it for again I am trying to see what I can use it for to get the most out of it?

Anyways I will be doing a more in depth review over this very soon.

May you all have a wonderful night and God Bless Each Of Y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment